|The Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board Web Site:|
미시사가 지역 카톨릭 스쿨 보드는 DPCDSB 네요.
DPCDSB Catholic Education Centre 주소, 전화번호, 약도:
DPCDSB 홈페이지에서는 입학에 필요한 문서 등 자격 요건을 찾을 수가 없어서 <email@example.com> 에 문의는 했지만 답이 올 지 모르겠습니다.
오더라도 주말에 올 경우는 거의 없으니 나중에라도 답을 받으면 올리겠습니다.
임시로 토론토 카톨릭 보드 홈페이지에서 찾은 내용을 링크하니 참고하시기 바랍니다. (카톨릭 보드니까 비슷할 것 같습니다.) 특별히 원하지 않으시면 다 읽으실 필요는 없을 듯 합니다. (그 아래는 링크부분의 일부)
12. Proof of Age, Assessment, Catholicity, Citizenship, Immigrant Status or Residence
(a) Whenever it is necessary to prove age, assessment, Catholicity, citizenship, immigrant status or residence, the following will be sufficient for the purpose:
1) Birth Certificate;
2) Baptismal Certificate; or
1) Assessment Notice, identifying status of school support as 뱒eparate?
2) Enumeration Notice, identifying status of school support as 뱒eparate? or
3) Transfer of Assessment form, signed by the parents and delivered to the Assessment Department or the principal, and verified by the Assessment Department;
1) Baptismal Certificate;
2) First Communion Certificate; or
3) Confirmation Certificate;
4) In the event that none of the above are available for the pupil, there may be accepted in lieu:
(a) Baptismal Certificate of the parent or guardian; or
(b) First Communion Certificate of the parent or guardian; or
(c) A written statement from the pastor of the parent or guardian, confirming the Catholicity;
1) Birth Certificate;
2) Passport; or
3) Certificate of Citizenship;
(v) IMMIGRANT STATUS
1) Record of Landing;
(vi) CLAIM OF METRO RESIDENCE
1) ownership of residence or recognized lease, or
2) driver's licence, and
3) completion of an assessment form
(vii) CLAIMOF METRO RESIDENCY BY A NON-METRO RESIDENT
1) proof they are no longer residing in non-Metro area
2) ownership of residence or recognized lease, and
3) a driver's licence, and
4) two recent invoices directed to this name/address, and
5) completion of an assessment form
b) Whenever the applicant is unable to produce a form of proof described in Regulation 12(a), but does supply some other form of evidence that the Director of Education considers to be a reasonably reliable equivalent, such other form shall be acceptable for the purpose.